SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, June 1, 2012

HYPE for #BU3!

YES! Tomorrow is the day of the most awaited bloggers + summer + bazaaar event for a budding blogger like me. This year will be the first time to attend such! I just want to share how "HYPER" I've been today, until now, especially on twitter, because of BU3! haha.

Almost all of the bloggers that I love including my style icons are selling their shoes, bags, clothes and accessories for a much cheaper price!

Since I am on a very very tight budget lately, (you know it's my brother's birthday tomorrow, it's been my dad's birthday this week too...we will be celebrating their birthdays tomorrow as well...saved money for my gifts! Pwede ba kiss na lang? LOL!) Bloggers United 3 is definitely a blessing in disquise to fill in my outfit needs without hurting my wallet too much. And I would love to share you who originally owns the clothes I am wearing for an outfit post. 

My giddiness encouraged me to spy on some participating bloggers and see what they are selling for tomorrow! Most of them tweeted their ensembles for peeking!

Check 'em out here:

Cheyzer Pedregosa of thewalkingrecessionista.com:
Eyeing for those 2 cream-colored ones!

Haven't got any idea of what's her size but I'll make sure to drop her booth...

Patricia Prieto of itspatriciaprieto.com:
This one made me somehow excited! I'm not losing hope to grab some of theirs! 1 inch difference wouldn't put my spirit down! haha.

Lissa Kahayon of lissakahayon.com:
Eyeing this one! NO MORE THAN 700 pesos for pairs of shoes & clothes! I bet this will draw lots of buyers! And am surely one of them!

Vern Enciso of vernenciso.com:


haha. Vern's the most cluttered one.  hehe. We're kind of the same when organizing shoes! haha! I don't think I can have any of these. I believe her shoe size is 9. That's real saaaad.

On the other hand, I bet Laureen Uy & Camille Co are sharing booth for tomorrow, based on their tweets lang hehe. Selling some of their accessories and shoes! 

Laureen Uy of breakmystyle.com & Camille Co of itscamilleco.com:

Kryz Uy of kryzuy.com shares a sneak peek on her facebook page too! Click here to see a bunch!

Again, they are only SOME of my top picks! More than 50 bloggers are participating to this event! Great finds for friendly price! Plus you can have a chance to have a souvenir photo pa from your favorite bloggers! Oh diba? San ka pa? Sa BU3 na!

I've noticed that bloggers will mainly sell their shoes. Something that I love! haha. If you're a shoe addict like me, this is something you shouldn't miss! Anyway, how much is Php100 for admission fee when you could save a thousand and help other people SMILE while you shop your heart out! 

Check out Ana Gonzales' guidelines on how to get to the venue and other details HERE.
Everyone are also being encouraged to bring their own tote/shopping bags to save our Mother Earth! I am supporting this one so don't forget yours! 

Follow @bloggers_united on twitter or hop on their facebook page, Bloggers United: An Interactive Shopping Affair  for more updates and info! BTW, some bloggers are giving away tickets to the BU3 up to the last minute on twitter so watch out! 

Since it's my first time, expect that I'll be taking lots of photos that I can!  Together, let's SHOP 'TIL WE DROP!

See you tomorrow lovely ladies! Hoping to make lots of new friends! ♥

Night night,
SunDMan
Like me on facebook: SunDMan
Follow me on twitter: @Sun031491

Join my giveaways:
Ends on June 2 (tomorrow): SunDMan x Needle Trade Shop Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Comments, suggestions, and anything under the SUN are very much welcome! ♥

Much Love,
SunDMan ♥