SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, September 15, 2012

FREE ADMISSION: CALLE BISTRO, THE BIGGEST OVERNIGHT FOOD BAZAAR OF 2012

CALLE BISTRO IS BACK! The BIGGEST Overnight Food Bazaar of 2012!

UP Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants, Go Negosyo and Eton Centris proudly present:
CALLE BISTRO 2012 
September 15, Saturday
Eton Centris, Edsa corner Quezon Avenue (Q. Ave MRT Station), Quezon City
from 3:00PM to 3:00AM

FREE ADMISSION!

This event is also brought to you by Picket Fence and Green Cross.
Special thanks to SGV & Co. and DKS.Media Sponsors:
Business World
Breakfast Magazine
96.3 Easy Rock
DZUP 1602
99.5 RT
ClickTheCity.com
OpenRice.com
ManilaShopper.com

PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS:

AIESEC UPD
ASAPHIL- UP
UP ABAM
UP BAC 
UP JMA
UP Music Circle
UP SHARP

See the CONCESSIONAIRES to this year's biggest Food Bazaar HERE!
I cannot wait to taste all of what each concessionaire can offer!

Plus, there are so many fun activities awaiting for you like freebies, raffles, and eating contests you and your friends will surely enjoy! See posters below for a sneak-peak! 
Like, follow or contact CALLE BISTRO for the latest UPDATES!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/callebistro
 Twitter: www.twitter.com/CalleBistro
Contact Number: 09178506148
~~~~~~~
I'm actually excited to attend this food bazaar. I haven't tried attending an overnight food bazaar in my entire life so I'm so giddy to participate in this event. The fact that the admission is FREE makes me wanna jump for joy too. haha! Invite your family and friends for a Ultimate-Weekend-Overnight-Bonding-Experience! The overnight thingy also gives me an "Its-Christmas-Time" feeling since it's my favorite season of the YEAR!

So what now? I shall see you tomorrow sweeties? GREAT!
Don't forget to TAG your friends along! 


Love,
SunDMan
Like me on facebook: SunDMan
Follow me on twitter: @Sun031491

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Comments, suggestions, and anything under the SUN are very much welcome! ♥

Much Love,
SunDMan ♥