SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Black Lady

This is what I wore at the launching of Freeway x Levi Celerio Collection last June 4. I just realized upon browsing the photos that I looked like a black lady with my black dress, coat, bag and shoes. Thus, the title. 
What do you think? 
Whether you love it or you love it, HYPE it! hahaha.


Eeeer. Love my edit! Love the candid shot too! :)
Thanks Anne for the photos. :)

Love,
SunDman
Like me on facebook: SunDMan
Follow me on twitter: @Sun031491

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Geeez! *kilig* Thank you dear! :) Oh, you might want to join my recent giveaway c/o firmoo. ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. haha! Thanks air! Glad to hear that from you. Alam mo naman, fashion isnt really my thing. hehe. Ikaw ang expert jan! :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you guys! Comments, suggestions, and anything under the SUN are very much welcome! ♥

Much Love,
SunDMan ♥