SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, October 11, 2012

FOOD PERKS: It's Crunch Time! M&S's 3 for 2 on Selected Biscuits!

I can't help but to feel giddy on the latest promo of Marks & Spencer Philippines

3 for 2 on Selected Biscuits!
Buy any 3 biscuits and get the LOWEST-PRICED item for FREE!

Why nut?
 Oohhh! I smell some packs of Digestive Biscuits in my stash in a few days coming! 
M&S's Digestive Biscuits are really very dear to me. It has always been my favorite and I think the one who
 introduced it to me as well. (whoever it is, let me keep it to myself. haha!)
I swear I can eat 3 packs of their Digestive Biscuits (any flavor) in one sitting. 

And oh! I still have to try their Ice Creams! I know I am a bit outdated but will surely share with you the experience. ASAP!

Going back to their promo, the duration is only from October 7 until October 21 and is available at all M&S stores (except Rockwell and Galleria).

What are you waiting for? HAVE SOME CRUNCH TIME! :)

photo grabbed from Marks & Spencer Philippines' Facebook Page.
To know more about their latest promos and products,
like Marks & Spencers Philippines on facebook or visit their website at 

Love,
SunDMan
Like me on facebook: SunDMan
Follow me on twitter: @Sun031491


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Comments, suggestions, and anything under the SUN are very much welcome! ♥

Much Love,
SunDMan ♥