SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

With SkinWhite, I Can Be the Fairest of Them All

Yes, with SkinWhite! As seen on my photos, it is evident that I was born with a 'morena' skin. One feature that I obviously inherited from my dad since according to them, 
my mom had a fair skin. Thanks to SkinWhite! 


My skin gradually lighten up...giving me a beautiful blush white skin that my prince charming Dawn cannot resist. Yes, he's getting hooked up with my whiter skin each and every time we see each other. Every time he would hold my hand, I would get surprised that he will kiss it, smell it and brush it unto his cheeks! So weird but still kilig!
 I guess he's in love with SkinWhite and not with me! lol! 

Don't be surprised because SkinWhite has SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works in FOUR ways ALL THE TIME!
  1. WHITENS the skin's surface- Proven and tested! I remember my cousin asked me on what lotion I am using because she noticed the sudden change on my skin color.
  2. REDUCES formation of new dark pigment as its source -Yes, you just saw my SPOTLESS photo. :)
  3. NOURISHES skin with vitamins- I can feel my skin getting nourished and moisturized every after use!
  4. PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays- Thanks for this I am not afraid to flaunt my skin under the sun anymore especially this summer season!
Thus, leaving my skin fairer, softer and above all, HEALTHIER! 



Click on the link below to know more about Synchrowhite Action from Kim Chiu:
Watch the BEST KILIG BFF Story on how SkinWhite works!
Know more about the SkinWhite products through clicking this link:
Speaking of 'fairer', the fairest of us all, Snow White and the Huntsman is showing in cinemas this coming May 31! Isn't that Bella of Twilight Saga and Thor of The Avengers? Aw! I can't miss watching this movie together with my love Dawn! 



Also, have you checked SkinWhite's latest promo?
Click the photo to join!

Like SkinWhite on facebook for more deets! 

Good mornight again sweeties!

Love,
SunDMan
Like me on facebook: SunDMan
Follow me on twitter: @Sun031491

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Comments, suggestions, and anything under the SUN are very much welcome! ♥

Much Love,
SunDMan ♥